The 2019 Pinnacle Planner - Hardbound Classic Navy
Whether you are in the boardroom, home office, coffee shop, or library, start 2019 off strong with simplified reflection and goal-setting pages to easily identify your core values and set purpose-driven goals for the year. Easily navigate those chaotic days with a daily focus section and the flexible weekly appointment and to-do list format to focus on the most important stuff. Leadership is hard. We learn, live, and lead differently so you can find comfort in being coached throughout the year with one leadership trait each month and 52 unique weekly leadership tips, productivity challenges, and monthly reflection questions. Stay motivated with the Monthly Affirmation space and achieve your goals by building a routine with the Monthly Checklist section. Continue to grow personally and professionally with the Study Section to record important resources to learn from later.
- Dated January 2019 - December 2019 + January 2020
- Weekly layout on two-page spread
- Daily Focus Space
- 12 Monthly personal development themes
- Monthly dashboard for goals, affirmations, reflections, and notes
- Simple weekly coaching tips to guide you through the year
- Weekly study section to keep track of good reads, leaders to learn from, and tasks to follow-up on.
- 180 pages
- Premium paper
- Thick premium cover with champagne gold foil accent
- A navy ribbon marker
- Vertical back folder pocket
- Smyth-sewn, lay-flat binding